Kolkata sex vidio chart
In olden days if anyone misbehaved, they were just told, "Matlab se aaye, jaiye Sonagachi (if you have come with bad intentions, go to Sonagachi, the red light district)." However, things have changed and the kothas of Bowbazar are in decline.
Bowbazar has a red light area where about 1500–2000 sex workers peddle themselves.
In the 18th and 19th centuries when Kolkata was growing and was the capital of the British Empire in India, a large number of Chinese came and settled in the Bowbazar to the Tiretta Bazar area.
Later, a large portion moved to Tangra on the eastern fringe of Kolkata and set up tanneries there.
In keeping with the neighbourhood's earliest name, a road stretching from B. Ganguly Street to Mahatma Gandhi Road is called Baithakkhana Road, as well as the market along the road at the southern (Bow Bazar / B. After their victory in the Battle of Plassey, the English decided to build anew Fort William, in 1758.
The native population shifted from Gobindapur, mostly to Sutanuti.
Gradually the areas to the south of the Great Tank and to the east along Chowringhee Road emerged as preferred haunts for the Englishmen.
While Sutanuti developed as the Black Town, the Esplanade and Chowringhee emerged as the White Town.
155–58, where many (also bahu in Bengali) items were sold.The tramway was the first attempt at mass transport.The first horse-driven tramcar rolled out on 24 February 1873, running between Armenian Ghat and Sealdah via Bowbazar, as well as Dalhousie Square.This particular market is said to have been located at No.84A, near the present crossing with Nirmal Chandra Street.